Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Butterfly Effect 3

Butterfly Effect 3

Over all, it wasn't as good as I remembered one to be. The best parts of the whole movie was towards the end. It had a nice tie up but left a little to be desired, meaning I do believe there could successfully be another butterfly effect that could proceed this one. The first one seemed full of twists and turns and moral obligations which this one really seemed to lack. I have not seen the 2nd butterfly effect however, so perhaps some things would make more sense, but from seeing the first one I was still able to catch most of what was going on. I got lost a bit on some of the story-line, which didn't hold its own, but I was able to figure it out mostly. I wasn't that impressed on the direction the movie was heading until the last 15 minutes or so. I feel the next one could be better done. Overall, I gave this one a 3 stars out of 5 because of its predecessor potential and the ending.

Rating: ***

No comments:

Post a Comment